Information for B2B partners

What services can be settled by mobile payment?

Since July 1, 2014 you can buy motorway stickers throughout Hungary and thanks to the National Mobile Payment System you can use the mobile parking service and the services of the Hu-Go mobile electronic road toll collection system.

How can I use the individual services with mobile payment?

Our services can be used with mobile phones of any type. If you have a smartphone we recommend that you get acquainted with the available applications that can help you to use any of our services comfortably. Otherwise you can settle the cost of certain services with phone calls or sending a text message. If you wish to receive information about the latter options, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the services offered by our reseller partners and choose the service best suited to your needs.

Is it relevant which mobile provider's customer I am if I wish to pay with my mobile phone?

All our customers using the mobile payment service have to pay the telecommunication fee, i.e. convenience fee to their own mobile service provider. In case of using the phone call, text messaging or mobile Internet application option, customer have to pay data connection and other fees to their own mobile service provider as well. The fees mentioned vary, therefore you can obtain more detailed information about the fees applying to you from your mobile service provider.

How are the payments settled?

Customers registering with the National Mobile Payment System can specify their preferred settlement method. If you are not registered with us your payments will be settled based on the contract entered into with your own mobile service provider.

Am I entitled to request a VAT invoice as a non-registered user?

Only our registered customers are entitled to request a VAT invoice for their mobile payments.

How can I request a VAT invoice as registered user?

Normally you can indicate that you require a VAT invoice when entering into the contractual relationship. If you failed to do so when entering into the contractual relationship, you can request a VAT invoice subsequently at our customer service.

How do I receive the VAT invoice as registered user?

Our system creates invoices before the 10th day of each month. You can specify how you would like to receive invoices when entering into the contractual relationship.

What does advance payment mean?

Our registered customers have the possibility to top up their account with a specific amount in advance that they can use to pay our services subject to mobile payment.

How can I top up my account?

Our registered customers can top up their accounts through online banking via our website or through bank transfer.

How can I top up my account via bank transfer?

You can transfer the required amount to the bank account no. 10300002-10583641-49020043 of the National Mobile Payment Ltd. held at MKB; in this case please indicate in the remarks field only the 9 characters of the account number you wish to top up. Please be aware that if you choose this top up option your payment will be processed within 2 working days by the system.

How can I inquire about my account balance?

Our customers can inquire about their account balance at our hotline, through our website after signing in to their user account or via the national mobile payment application that can be downloaded free of charge using their smartphones.